Friday, September 22, 2017

Learning to Love Shadows of Brimstone



The more I play and immerse myself in the world and game of Shadows of Brimstone, the more I love it. We are still playing with a slew of house rules, and we are loving the hell out of the game. There's just so much variety, so much to explore, and so many amazing moments. The game generates stories through emergent narrative as good as any of the great Games Workshop games did before it.




I still wish that aspects of the game were better, and I'll continue to work on fashioning the best set of house rules I can for it. But right now, this thing is just killing it. It might be the only dungeon crawl on the market to rival the King, Warhammer Quest.



I'll write up a full review soon. Until then, enjoy some shots of my fully dipped set of minis.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning to Love Shadows of Brimstone

The more I play and immerse myself in the world and game of Shadows of Brimstone, the more I love it. We are still playing with a slew o...